2007-01-15

it's quiet in here.... i think i like it...

yes, here in my own out of the way part of the net. posting ideas that probably only my wife and brother read. for the most part, i think i like it like that. i'm sure that some blog reading vagabond may find his random click bring him through some day... and that's ok. maybe someday i'll go back through this blog and see how my ideas have evolved. laugh at myself. grin at my sad attempts at poetry or photography. and that's going to be fun.

so am i talking to myself? most likely. but that's ok with me.

goodnight myself.... g'night.

2 comments:

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

You're not alone man. I read you often. In fact, I can't believe I haven't linked you on my blog yet, that's horrible. I'll do that now.

Keep searching.

John

John, Angie and the kiddos said...

Psst. We changed our blog address.

http://johnandang.blogspot.com/

Pass it on,

John and Ang